Based in the UK
|iOS App Store :
|FREE / IAP
In Beat Repeat your memory and listening skills are put to the test. Listen as a sequence of beats is played, then try your best to repeat it back, keeping it 'in-time' for various bonuses. It's a simple set up, but one that is sure to bring fun and frustration in equal measure. Compete against yourself and get better over time to unlock new content and challenges, then take to the high-scores tables to see if you can go one step further and reign supreme! With a range of modes and a difficulty that only increases with your progress, there's a chance for everyone to find their level and have fun regardless of ability.
What started out as an update to a previously released title (Finger Band) became a fully fleshed game in its own right. Although the basic principles remain the same, the entire thing has been re-worked to function better as a Free game, with optional in App Purchases. This seems like a better fit for the game, giving people a chance to get familiar with the concepts, which may be slightly different to what they're used to.
- A fusion of rhythm and memory creating a fresh new type of play.
- A variety of modes, that evolve as you progress, unlocking new elements to create an ever increasing challenge.
- Greater focus on audio, with your ears serving you just as much as your eyes (maybe even more so).
- Sitting somewhere between Casual and HyperCasual, it's perfect in short bursts, but with enough content to satisfy those looking for that bit more.
- An assortment of unusual objects, ready to be unlocked and combined for both an aesthetic and competitive boost.
- GameCenter leaderboards and achievements (coming soon), meaning the competition doesn't stop once you've unlocked everything within the game.
Official Launch Trailer (iOS) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "..." Coming Soon
- "Beat Repeat is the perfect title, for fans of the rhythm genre."
- Connor Derrick, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Original Press Release associated with the launch : gamespress.com.
About Sherpa Reynolds
The aim of Sherpa Reynolds is to create projects ‘with a soul’, a personality that can be felt in every aspect, whatever form they may take.
More information on Sherpa Reynolds, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Beat Repeat Credits